- Continuous acquisition possibilities in the consolidating Nordic and Baltic markets and the market provides good opportunities for our further expansion.
- Business concept is decentralized, unique and scalable
- In our unique business model, companies acquired continue operating under their own brands and retain their identities and take advantage of the opportunities offered by Group cooperation.
- Our billing rate1 was over 85 percent in 2020
- We form a growth platform for our companies, which have both the desire and the expertise to design sustainable living environments
- Our acquisition strategy is efficient successful and continuous
– supported by strong cash flow, stable capital structure, proceeds from the share issue and existing debt facilities
– Each acquisition increases the customer base and opens up a window for selling the services of other Solwers companies
- We have a good track record of profitable growth (2020 EBIT margin exceeded 10 percent)
– strong annual inorganic growth and low integration costs
– despite the pandemic, organic growth of about 3% in the financial year 2020
– efficiently organized group management minimizing costs
- Professional employees and experienced management